First I am guided about Aadhar card so It is a document contain unique identity with demographics as well as biometrics details. Nowadays Government of India provides hassle-free service with aadhar card.
Who Need To visit Aadhar Center?
- In order to enroll in aadhar for yourself or any family member then visit near the center
- If you found any Error in Aadhar card like You need to change (Name, DOB, Address, Mobile no, Email, photo )
- If your child turns 15 years then also require to update biometric detail in aadhar card
How can I know my nearest Aadhar Card Center?
FQA About Aadhar Card
1. Where can I apply for Aadhar card?A. Find Nearest Aadhar enrollment center and visit with the valid document for enrollment. Then fill enrollment form and make an appointment for Aadhaar.
2. Can Aadhar card be updated in the bank?A. Yes. UIDAI provides some listed bank for Aadhar data process. check above step for find out nearest aadhar centre.
3. How can I get my Aadhaar Enrolment number?A. Once you Enrolled in Aadhar card then data operator gives you Receipt for further communication in that your aadhar card enrollment number.
4. Where can Aadhar card be updated?A. At nearest Aadhar card Center or also possible Online UIDAI Portal.